23 March 2010

New Oriental Quilting Fabric

If only you could experience what happens to us here at The Craft Mailbox when we open a box of new fabrics - lots of ohhh's and ahhh's, followed by fervent stroking of the fabric (can someone tell me why we are so fond of doing this??) and then a visit to the bookcase to pick out the perfect pattern for the fabric! We are very fond of orientals and these new arrivals have been a delightful addition to our collection. They are on our website - look out for Imperial Collection 6 from Robert Kaufman and Hyakka Royan direct from Quilt Gate, Japan. Sandra.












1 comment:

Stephanie - Siouxzeegirl Designs said...

I too, LOVE to fondle fabric! When I come across new fabrics at the store I ohhh, I ahhh and I fondle! Or when seeking inspiration, I will stand in front of my fabric closet taking it all in with my all my senses! Touching included :)

Steph